This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet with others who share a common interest in a safe environment.
Every community has its own culture and boundaries. To share how you feel about content, we encourage you to use the Reactions (the little icons under every comment) to share your positive feedback with users. This will help reinforce the proper behavior which we expect by all community members.
Here are some boundaries that we ask you to keep in mind:
Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
· Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
· Please do not post any personal information (or photos) of yourself that you wouldn’t want to disclose to the public at large.
· Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution and or permission.
· Please do not use the forum for self-promotion, solicitation, or advertising. SPAM will not be tolerated.
· Please refrain from discussing illegal activities, sharing lewd photos or using profanity.
· Rudeness, personal attacks, bullying, threats or inflammatory posts are not welcome. We can disagree without being disagreeable.
· Please use private messages to chat directly with the moderator.
In summary, please use common sense, treat others with dignity and respect and help us build a great community experience for everyone.
Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!
2450 Louisiana, Suite 400-416, Houston, TX 77006
2018 Copyright by HospitalityLawyer.com ®
2450 Louisiana Suite 400-416 Houston, TX 77006